teaching resources

  • Subject: [cg] teaching resources
  • From: Jen Dodd jkdodd@juno.com
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 17:26:39 GMT

I'm a community garden coordinator, trying to improve on offereing public education workshops.

I'm in pursuit of teaching resources.
I'm looking for short/medium length interactive activities to facilitate learning about the value of supporting local foods, and a Just Food System, etc.

My organization works with all ages, adult and youth.

i'm always interested in adult curricula for organic gardening as well.

Thanks for your help,

Jen Dodd / Americorps
Neighborhood Nutrition Network
Gainesville, Florida

Jen Dodd
Americorps VISTA/Community Garden Coordinator
Neighborhood Nutrition Network
352-377-6345
352-377-8363 FAX

Only $9.95 per month!