E-mail notices from the National Office

  • Subject: [cg] E-mail notices from the National Office
  • From: ACGA National Office ACGANationalOffice@yahoo.com
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 16:47:56 -0500

Hi, Folks!

Frank has fixed the ACGA membership database so that we can process checks and then send you a notification by e-mail that your check has been received and you really are a member of ACGA! :-D

So far, the system has been working, but we have received a few bounce-backs -- if you want a timely notice that you really are a member, please be sure to include a working e-mail address to the National Office. Considering the high volume of paperwork (we really are becoming a popular organization! :-)), you take your chances with snail-mail -- the time to find and address postcards, plus the cost of postage (and the large number of folks that do include e-mail addresses) means that we will use e-mail *first*.

Remember that if you have an e-mail address, you can save ACGA considerable time and money by requesting that you receive "The Community Gardener" newsletter by e-mail. Electrons rule -- paper only kills trees! ;-(

I'm also including an invitation for all ACGA members in the notifications to join this e-mail list, so be interesting and witty, everyone! :-D

Dorene, your too-zoned-by-check-numbers-to-be-witty Emergency Office Manager

American Community Gardening Association

Join our free, international e-mail list or browse the archives at http://communitygarden.org/listserve/index.html