Re: New CG Water Supply

  • Subject: Re: [cg] New CG Water Supply
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 15:26:06 EST

I'm not a fan of greywater, but unless you are planning to grow food, it ain't really a problem.

If it is, get a sample of the park water and take it to a local ag agent to see if it is safe for use on veggies.  Then go from there.

Fresh water is going to be more of a scarcity issue during this new century, especially the way that we are squandering our resources and depleting watertables. Everything in the real world is a matter of trade-offs.  You have to choose which ones are acceptable for you,

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman
Clinton Community Garden

Subj: [cg] New CG Water Supply