Re: Cadmium and Recycled Tires (update request)

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Cadmium and Recycled Tires (update request)
  • From: "Deborah Mills" deborah@greencure.org
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 12:10:57 -0800

For myself personally I would not use them. They are also highly flammable
too. When I moved into my new home, in the backyard they had placed used
tires in the soil to reinforce a slope. I ended up pulling out 125 tires out
of my garden and had them properly disposed of.
Just my thoughts not too scientific.
Deborah Mills
Green Cure