speaker wanted on linking gardening, health and nutrition

  • Subject: [cg] speaker wanted on linking gardening, health and nutrition
  • From: "Tom Dietrich" tdietrich@metroparks.org
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 15:12:33 -0500

I am looking for a dynamic speaker on the topic "linking gardening, health
and nutrition" for our local community gardening conference in Dayton, OH
on Saturday, March 12th.  If  you know of anyone (or are someone) who is
interested, please contact me directly for details. Thanks for any help.

Tom

Tom Dietrich
Grow With Your Neighbors
Program Manager