Horticultural Help for Melrose, Bx. gardens

  • Subject: [cg] Horticultural Help for Melrose, Bx. gardens
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 12:55:15 EST

 HOLA!
YO!
ARESH! SUSAN FIELDS, MELROSE GARDENERS!,

This remarkable offer of assistance for the remaining Melrose, Bx. community
gardens was waiting for me in my computer's "in-box," when I got home from
synagogue this morning.

Russ LeCount of Bissel Gardens in the North Bronx has made an extraordinary
offer of horticultural support to folks in the Melrose gardens.  Please contact
Mr. LeCount directly at ( 718) 325-6111; e-mail: rlecount@netzero.net.

His lovely offer is below.

Everbest,
Adam Honigman