Applying what one has learned. . .

Hi, Folks!

Based on the discussion from the past few days here, on Friday, when my adjudicated youth of the day arrived, I had them dig up the last two remaining tires from the garden (used as flower pot decorations by our oldest gardener -- he's ill and I made an executive decision that they were *going*) and place them for disposal. Once they had left, I pulled out a six-pack of truly ancient beer I had been given for slugs and soaked the soil where tires had been.

You live, you learn, you adapt your behavior. . .

Dorene Pasekoff, Coordinator

A mission of