Fwd: Requesting imformation? Join the ACGA!

  • Subject: [cg] Fwd: Requesting imformation? Join the ACGA!
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 20:41:32 EST

RE:
"
> Subj: Requesting imformation!
>  Date: 1/11/05 5:39:38 PM Mid-Atlantic Standard Time
>  From: guardian96
>  To: Adam36055
>

> Dear Adam,
>
> I respect all the different ideas that are presented on the list server for
> ACGA.  I would like to know who the moderator is if its not you?
>
> I am a Community Garden Coordinator here in Buffalo, New York through a
> community group called United Neighborhoods/CAO.  We have used many of the ideas
> from the different groups that post to the list server.  I hope this year we
> get enough funding to actually join ACGA.
>
> Thank you for all the views presented.
>  Melanie A. Nowicki
>  Community Garden Coordinator
>  United Neighborhoods/CAO
>  1092 Main Street
>  Buffalo, New York 14209
>  Phone:716-867-3225
>  email guardian96@aol.com
>  or mnowicki@caoec.org"

Dear Ms. Nowicki,

There is no moderator on the ACGA listserv, just alot of community gardeners
who touch type!  We use this listserv as the "back fence," where we trade
recipes, stories, etc.

You can get ACGA membership cheap, for the price of a pizza and a six pack,
basically ( $25 a year) as an individual gardener - and it's tax deductible
because the ACGA is a 501(c)(3) corporation. Who knows? Maybe  United
Neighborhoods/CAO will cough up this as a professional membership, and it gives you
access and discounts on the ACGA's various books and curriculums. An amazing value,
really,

Everbest,
Adam Honigman
Volunteer,