There is a moderator. Join the ACGA!

  • Subject: [cg] There is a moderator. Join the ACGA!
  • From: "Betsy Johnson" betsy@bgjohnson.com
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 16:39:31 -0500

Actually, the list is moderated (so we are not all subjected to lots of
spam).  Lots of thanks need to go to Anna Wasescha in St. Paul, MN for
her daily attention to the listserve so it operates so smoothly.

Cost should not be a barrier to joining ACGA -- it can be as little as
$10 for financially limited folks.  Many join for $25, although we do
encourage organizations to contribute $50 or $100.  Like the plea from
public TV and radio -- please contribute to what you find is a useful
service.  You can join online at www.communitygarden.org

Increasing the number of member organizations in ACGA is also key to our
ability to influence policies that encourage community gardening.
Please join and be part of this exciting movement.

Betsy Johnson, ACGA interim executive director