Re: ACGA appoints interim executive director

  • Subject: Re: [cg] ACGA appoints interim executive director
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 18:07:38 EST

Friends,

There are so few folks out there who really understand what community
gardening is about, on the micro and macro levels, love the ACGA, and have the
patience and organizational chops to bring our organization to the next level.

Betsy Johnson, for those who have not met her, is one of that handful of rare
individuals who could ( or would) cut this almost impossible job.

I'm sure I'm not alone in wishing Betsy every sucess in this post and
volunteering what ever they can do to help her help the ACGA flourish in this new
century,

Everbest,
Adam Honigman
Volunteer