Fwd: "You Bet Your Garden" this Saturday, 1/7/06

  • Subject: [cg] Fwd: "You Bet Your Garden" this Saturday, 1/7/06
  • From: adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 10:57:35 -0500

Friends,

For those who get Mike McGrath's "You Bet Your Garden," on your local NPR
radio station - you have no excuse. Mike McGrath, former OG writer and legend
in his own mind gives good garden radio, as does community garden stalwart,
Dorene Pasekoff.

For the rest of us, ( WNYC does not carry "You Bet Your Garden," ;)) we'll be
able to hear it on the show's website http://www.whyy.org/91FM/ybyg/index.html
 .

If you go back a year on the website, there's an oldie with me and Sally
McCabe that broadcast right before the Philadelphia flower show. Mike, in his
"Mikeness," has been very supportive of community gardens and gardeners.

Regards,
Adam Honigman