Re: Requests for examples of policy/long term leases and agreements with Cities

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Requests for examples of policy/long term leases and agreements with Cities
  • From: adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 08:10:52 -0500

Kathryn,

Please feel free to use  the bylaws, keyholder's agreement and any useful documentation on the Clinton Community Garden website - http://www.clintoncommunitygarden.org as a possible invented wheel, as well as the links to individual community gardens in the garden links area of the ACGA website - http://www.communitygarden.org . The links page - http://communitygarden.org/links.php

Laura Berman runs the Canadian community garden listserv and you've been in touch with her, hopefully. Laura organized the hosting of the ACGA convention in Toronto and knows the Canadian scene intimimately. You really should post your "all points bulletin,". Hopefully you've been in touch with Laura at laura@foodshare.net

Greenthumb in NYC writes an awful lot of garden leases, and I've copied Ms. Susan Fields, the one sentient person in that office, on this e-mail. If Susan answers ( I don't know if she's doing a vacation now) it should be helpful to you - if timely.

If I'm sending this at 8:10 am Eastern Standard Time, so it will be in their inboxes,  but don't hold your breath.

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman