Off Topic - MLK & Sam Smith's Progressive Review

  • Subject: [cg] Off Topic - MLK & Sam Smith's Progressive Review
  • From: adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 20:35:19 -0500

 This is off topic, but one of my daily news sources ( in addition to the
usual left, right, center, corporate, non-corporate, Canadian, Manchester
Guardian, etc) is this free newsletter from Sam Smith. His MLK piece today is
quite appropos.

And he does cover CGs from time to time.

Promise, the rest of my messages for the balance of the year should be on
topic.

Regards,
Adam Honigman