Starting a Community Garden Information

  • Subject: [cg] Starting a Community Garden Information
  • From: "Arlene Meyer" arm2001@msn.com
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 16:57:04 -0800

Hi Everyone! I am looking into starting a community garden at area schools first then branching to the community. Any ideas to get started would be greatly appreciated. I'm interested in obtaining a sponsor so I can start in the grant searching process. Would I go to the School District or the School principal or is there another avenue. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance. Arlene

Dont just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search! http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/