Re: Starting a Community Garden Information

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Starting a Community Garden Information
  • From: adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 12:06:28 -0500

Please go to the ACGA website - http://www.communitygarden.org
 and read the pages on "starting a community garden," and "school gardens." There's a lot there to absorb and read.

When you're read, please consider joing the American Community Gardening Association in order to attend our regional seminars, national convention, get a free subscription to "Organic Gardening," and have a member's price on ACGA materials.

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman