  • Subject: [cg] query
  • From: "Kristin Faurest" kfaurest@hotmail.com
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 17:03:12 +0000

I know this isn't exactly the proper forum for such an inquiry, but I
always get so much helpful information from this listserver that I
thought I'd just try anyway. I've been living in Europe for the last 12
years and am planning a move back to the U.S. in the near future. Ideally
we would like the Pacific Northwest, particularly Seattle. I'm finishing
a Ph.D in landscape architecture with a dissertation on community gardens
as a model for urban rehabilitation for Budapest. I have a background
that also includes journalism and non-profit management, and have taught
at the unviersity level. I'm mostly interested in either a non-profit
organization or a teaching job, or possibly a parks department job that
would involve design and community outreach. Can anyone offer any
suggestions? thanks in advance!!!!