RE: designs for handicapped accessible beds?
- Subject: RE: [cg] designs for handicapped accessible beds?
- From: "Bill Maynard" billm@WoodRodgers.com
- Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 13:34:04 -0800
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcYh47r3lL14oISRSWyKITAB0nEpIAAExx6w
- Thread-topic: [cg] designs for handicapped accessible beds?
In sacramento, we have a water service to each ADA raised bed... a
soaker hose or drip system can be then connected and if needed a timer
Acga board - sacramento
The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org
To post an e-mail to the list: firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription: https://secure.mallorn.com/mailman/listinfo/community_garden