Starting Community Garden

My name is Candy Todd and I have an interest in starting a community garden
here on this tropical island of Key West, Florida.  I am really in need of
any knowledge you may have regarding starting a community garden.  I enjoyed
reading the information provided on the page "Starting a Community Garden".
I noticed that you have available some free informative Fact Sheets and
Articles. As soon as I can, I will be joining your association.
I you should find time to send and information via:
<SNIP>
My e-mail
address is :  islandgardens@email.com.
Thank you for your time.  I look forward to hearing from you.