From: SDHC@aol.com [mailto:SDHC@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2000 8:54 AM
To: community_garden@mallorn.com
Cc: SDHC@aol.com
Subject: [cg] Help! Looking for Community Gardens en Route

I am looking for community gardens along my route back to San Diego from
south through KY, TN, AL,LO,TX,NM, and AZ.  I am leaving July 17th to head
south from Dayton, OH.  If you know of some community gardens, please email
me before July 15th.  I am working for the San Diego Hunger Coalition and we

are starting community gardens in our area.
Thank You,
Michele Delehanty