From: Partnerships [mailto:partnerships@mbptree.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2000 1:34 PM
To: community_garden@mallorn.com
Subject: [cg] Budgets for Community Gardens

I am battling the "chicken/egg problem and wonder if there is any help out
there... I am drafting a proposal to fund community garden start-ups and the
proposal requires a budget. The problem arises in that I don't know what I
am budgeting for until we get the funding and identify the land. Does anyone
have budgets of general costs, for example, a cubic foot of topsoil or a
foot of installed irrigation piping?
Thanks so much!
Erin Budde
Mayor's Beautification Program