RE: list of gardens

Check out the website links of the American Community Gardening Association
("ACGA") http://www.communitygarden.org . The individual gardens often have
links to other local gardens as well. When in NYC, please visit us at the
Clinton Community Garden http://www.clintoncommunitygarden.org .

Have a great vacation!

Adam