Starting a garden for seniors and children

On Lok Senior Services is an organization for low income seniors in San
Francisco.  We have a neglected roof garden that we want to turn into a
functional garden for seniors, many who are disabled or have dementia.  We
also have an intergenerational program which combines pre-school children
and seniors for activities.   Any suggestions or ideas on how to proceed
would be welcome.  Thanks.

Anne N. Marino
Development Associate & Editor
On Lok