HELP>Name for my garden

Hi, I just started a community garden in Mt. Pleasant and I am struggling
with a name.  My committee did not like the first name P.L.O.T.
(Planting, Learning,and Organizing , Together) Basically, the garden is
comprised of individual plots for people to grow whatever they want.  The
original intent was community involvement, beautifying land, recreation
and fun.  I am using land an an organization that serves the disabled
poplulation.  We made the garden handicapped accesseble.  Anyone in the
community can be involved in creating a garden or growing whatever they
want in their designated space.  All of the individual plots will make a
beautiful garden.  The name of the road it is on is Broadway.  If anyone
has some great ideas, I'm open for lots of suggestions.  Thanks.  B.