Prison Farms, the South, and community gardening

Comrades:

Not being a Southerner, I don't have  the soothing singing of chain gang
workers enroute to the fields as a part of my cherished childhood memories.
Nazi &  Soviet  slave labor camps are, however, a part of my family's
personal history... and not as management.

Adam

Being a southerner and a liberal and opposed to slavery, the prison
industrial complex, the confederate flag flying over the state house of my
home state and other actions, I don't appreciate your attempt to paint all
southerners as bigots that support chaingangs and slavery. By making a
sweeping statment such as that, you purposely alienate anyone who might be
reading your email and agreeing with you. I'll thank you to not make
stereotypical comments like this in the future.

Sarah