Re: Prison Farms And All That

It seems we have gotten far too personal in this discussion and it seems
we are getting into impuning family and personal history and getting too
absorbed in having the last word.  I suggest it might be better for all
concerned if we take our anger outside with a spading fork and do some
real good, real locally.

One of the true blessings of gardening - and most especially of
COMMUNITY gardening is sharing our diversity - and sometimes that means
diversity of politics as well as gardening methods and choices.  To do
so means requires patience and tolerance for other viewpoints and
opinions.  Even - or is it especially? - when the other person's opinion
is as obviously wrong as the nose on their face.  Let it be, we need
more peas not less.

David King
out here in California,
the home of all Weird Opinions
and residence of more, shall we say, "Eccentric Gardeners"
than the rest of the US combined
(which wouldn't be so bad if they could just keep their opininons to