RE: GM article -- 289292 (http://www.intelihealth.com/IH/ihtPrint/EMIHC000/333/7228/289292.html?k

Cyndi et al,

It's a cynical move by the chemical companies and large agribusiness
concerns to muddy the debate. Remember when monoculture fostered by the
World Bank and large agribusiness was supposed to be the savior of 3rd World
countries? The large bread basket? If you read all of the old USAID
brochures, you'll find the same argument for the latest products.

It's like the old "American Lampoon" cover which had this mutt with a pistol
against it's head with the caption, "Buy this magazine or we'll shoot this

Now it's "Buy into our geneticall modified food products or millions will

Really shouldn't get too political now, but anyone who has ever seen milk
dumped down a drain  to artificially raise it's market price (as I did as a
teenager working for an upstate NY dairy concern) should get the idea.

Happy gardening,