Eagle Scout Project

My name is Ryan Carlon. I am sixteen years old and am trying to find ideas
for my Eagle Scout project. One of my ideas was to start a community garden
in Chico, CA. I have some questions that I was wondering if you could answer
concerning the local garden(s) you are familiar with: Who
donated/leased/lent the land, water, insuarance coverage, equipment, seeds
and plantings, and what are the conditions for the use; Who do the gardens
benefit, how are these people chosen; who manages the gardden and what are
the rules and regulations for the garden. If you can answer any of these
questions, or know somebody that can, please contact me:

Ryan Carlon
PO Box 613
Forest Ranch, CA 95942

E-mail: scblues@c-zone.net