RE: Re: Hot Pepper spray

Chuck,

In NYC our particular pests are: rats, cats, slugs, white fly, tomato wilt,
varied and sundry plant viruses. We also are having an amusing time with the
controversy over West Nile Virus carrying mosquitos and spraying. However
the greatest danger to our gardens is the real estate developer.
Grasshoppers are not really an issue here.

Neither I nor anyone I have gardened with has used this product line on
vegetables. Grasshoppers are not a major NYC issue, yet.  The hot pepper
spray we use is primarily for muggers and rapists.

Here is the website for Hot Pepper Wax products:
http://www.hotpepperwax.com/PRODUCTS.html

Happy gardening!

Adam