Re: Re: Hot Pepper spray

Realizing that, for many, grasshoppers are an issue and New York City angst
isn't, and since you asked about pepper spray and not developers, here a few
more possibilities:

This, I'll bet you guessed, is a roundtable of folks who'll give your problem
the serious consideration it deserves.  You'll probably get suggestions for home
made as well as commercial products.

Obviously part of the same base site, this is a question and answer archive.

Next is:

This is a forum cum roundtable.  These folks will want you to register [a
freebie] eventually, but initially will let you use the forum for free.  There
are  speciality sections; the URL is for pests and diseases.

It's yet another roundtable, forum, call it what you will.  This one features a
fairly friendly archive as well.  The base site has other possibilities that may
work especially well for you, such as regional roundtables, and so forth.  It's
worth a look to be sure that you find a group that works best for you:

Don't forget about the folks at Organic Gardening [Rodale].

I haven't used it for awhile, so I don't want to misinform you, but lots of
people use a pepper  oil spray made at home and mixed with a non-toxic soap for
adhesion.  I'm sure one of these places, at least, will have what you need.

I'd be interested to learn what success you have.

Lots of luck,