Have hoe, will travel

Finished up my year long AmeriCorps position and I desire to continue
working with community gardens.  I loved the diversity of skills I employed
in working with over 30 community gardens located at shelters, schools,
community centers, correctional facilities, public housing projects and
at-risk youth programs.  I graduated with a BA in psychology in '97.  My
studies in psychology partner well with understanding the variety of
beneficial impacts community gardens have on people and neighborhoods.  In
addition to bringing my strong interpersonal, organizational and
horticultural skills, I can bring my love of learning and desire to keep
digging in the dirt.  Having lived in South Africa, New Orleans and rural
Iowa, I'm willing to move and explore a new area.

Heidi Olson

If interested in seeing my resume, please e-mail me at Holson@iopener.net.

Heidi Olson
Des Moines Botanical Center