Re: mosquitos in water barrels
- To: "John Verin" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [cg] mosquitos in water barrels
- From: "Pat Elazar" <Pat_Elazar@cwb.ca>
- Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 15:07:54 -0500
- Content-Disposition: inline
I have heard of using oil, but you must use a % of oil sufficient to deter
skeeters & not so much as to make the water unusable.
I use a few drops of dish detergent in my rain barrel. It breaks the surface
tension & the skeeters all drown when they try to land.
community_garden maillist - email@example.com