    Seattle

    From: "Joe Mathers" <joem@cacscw.org>
    Looking for ideas and experience with large containers that can be used =
    in parking lots, brownfield, and other temporary urban sites to get =
    demonstration gardens in on trial basis without having to do excavation =
    and topsoil replacement. Bigger, deeper and more durable than kiddie =
    swim pools with removal and relocation possibilities. Kind of a raised =
    bed garden that could be moved if necessary to sprout another day. Stock =
    tanks  a posssibility.
    Appreciate your experiences and thanks in advance,=20

    Joe Mathers, Community Action Coalition Garden Coordinator