RE: community_garden digest, Vol 1 #410 - 6 msgs

Title: RE: community_garden digest, Vol 1 #410 - 6 msgs

Teva:  I would like to ask you to collect those fundraising ideas and publish it in the ACGA's Community Green Review, as well as post the collection on this list!!!

Sally Anne Sadler
NOTE NEW ADDRESS!
Urban Food Gardeners