RE: mosquitos in water barrels

Thanks, Ron, for the reality check.

"The things that pass for knowledge, I can't understand."
- Steely Dan

In this so-called "Information Age" (where manual skills to craft things,
grow food etc. are being lost faster than we can plant heirloom seeds), it
seems we have become accustomed taking in "information" as sound bytes and
empirical facts. Not to mention the impersonal means by which it is
disseminated, compared to the oratory cultures where knowledge is stored in
songs and stories and activities shared in groups, not on hard drives taken
in by the greying eyeballs of a solitary person.

Sing and speak your wisdom to your kin!

Now, I will humbly step down from my produce crate (i.e. soap box) and go
fill it up.