FW: VOTE FOR GARDENS SAVE OUR COMMUNITY GARDENS

  • Subject: [cg] FW: VOTE FOR GARDENS SAVE OUR COMMUNITY GARDENS
  • From: "Honigman, Adam" <Adam.Honigman@Bowne.com>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 17:05:35 -0400

FYI: This e-mail just went out over the Parks 2001 listserve. Parks 2001 is
a NYC Parks and Open Space greening group interested in garnering more of
the city's budget for Parks. Unlike most mainstream parks groups, Parks 2001
has community gardeners ( the Clinton Community Garden and others)  on it's
planning committee, and is pro-community garden.

Adam Honigman