FW: help

  • Subject: [cg] FW: help
  • From: "Sally McCabe" <smccabe@pennhort.org>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 14:50:26 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: DAVID M ROSENTHAL [mailto:greendave@prodigy.net]
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2001 4:19 PM
To: smccabe@pennhort.org; sallymcc@libertynet.org
Subject: help

 we are starting a community garden in the Bronx NY and we now have been under fire about  the fact that gardens bring animals and other such  vermin  around the areas  can you help me find some sort of hard evidence that we can bring to the owners to assure them that even if animals show up ,that there are ways of dealing with them without  hurting the community ?..........thank you ........david rosenthal