Garden Film Festival

Do you have a favorite community gardening-related film or video?  I am
compiling a list of them to be shown at an ongoing "film festival" at ACGA's
upcoming Salt Lake City conference in September.  Please e-mail me the names
of films you have enjoyed in the past, and any contact information you may
have for their producers or distributors.  Then be sure to stop by and watch
a few at the conference!

Rick Bacigalupi
ALotinCommon@aol.com