Re: Garden Film Festival

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Garden Film Festival
  • From: "Greg Lecker" <glecker@michaudcooley.com>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 11:00:15 -0500

A Month at the Lake, a Merchant & Ivory film I think, has a lot of
beautiful garden shots (I think that the story is set at Lake Como).
Penelope Hobhouse (spelling?) has an excellent video series that
I've borrowed from our public library.  Finally, Nature, a PBS series,
broadcast an awesome 1 hour episode with beautiful time-lapse
photography of flowers opening and vines growing, as well as lots
of insets.  I think that the episode was called A Garden Party or A
Year in the Life of the Garden or something like that.  I'm sorry that
I didn't record the special but it's probably re-broadcast once a

Greg Lecker
A Vision of Michaud Cooley Erickson
Suite 1200
333 South Seventh Street