GREENFINGERS

  • Subject: [cg] GREENFINGERS
  • From: Laura Berman <laura@foodshare.net>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 14:02:32 -0400

Nancy et al,
I received this recently and haven't yet managed to put it up on the ACGA
website. If anyone has seen it, why not write a reivew and I'll post that
too.  Just email it to me at this address.

Laura

For Immediate Release:

July 17th, 2001.

The National Gardening Association is pleased to review
the new film: GREENFINGERS

Fireworks Pictures and Samuel Goldwyn Films released
GREENFINGERS, starring Clive Owens (Croupier),Helen
Mirren ("Prime Suspect") and David Kelly (Waking Ned
Devine) in theaters on June 27th.

 Based on Paula Deitz's 1998 New York Times article
"Free To Grow Bluebells In England," focusing on the real-life gardening
exploits of British prisoners, who enter the
prestigious Hampton Court Palace Flower Show,
GREENFINGERS is a lighthearted fictional tale about
finding beauty in the most unlikely of places.

GREENFINGERS has a running time of 91 minutes and is
rated R. For more information, contact Steve Zeller or
Susan Steeno at 323-860-0270.
Email: stevenzeller@gsemg.com

For a complete film review by Michael McCasky, Editorial
Director, Nationalgardening.com, please visit:

http://www.kidsgardening.com/greenfingers.asp