RE: ACGA+NYC+Research! Question

  • Subject: [cg] RE: ACGA+NYC+Research! Question
  • From: "Kriti Sharma" <kriti.sharma@parksandpeople.org>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 17:07:50 -0400

Question:  will there be a space at the ACGA conference for research
materials to be presented in poster form?  I know there's a poster seession
for non-profit/for-profit groups to distribute materials and information;
does a similar forum exist for researchers wishing to present their work?

Thanks,
Kriti Sharma,
Parks & People Foundation, Baltimore.