Airfare to Chicago ACGA Conference

  • Subject: [cg] Airfare to Chicago ACGA Conference
  • From: "Corrie Zoll" czoll@greeninstitute.org
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 11:29:55 -0500

A Chicago friend of mine sent me this information about some cheap airfare into Chicago on ATA airlines.  At the risk of posting advertising on the list, I wanted to share this to help you all get to Chicago later this month for the ACGA annual conference.

Corrie Zoll
Minneapolis

*****

Announcing ATA's Think Thursday Fares

It's Think Thursday Fare time! These fares are good for today
only on ata.com. We have low fares to Ft. Lauderdale, New York (LGA),
Charlotte, NC and Minneapolis/St. Paul. For example, fly from
Springfield, IL to New York (LGA) from only $99* or from Lexington
to Charlotte, NC from only $74*! Fares are off-peak, each way based
on a roundtrip purchase. Hurry, with fares like these, the seats
won't last long! Fares must be purchased on ata.com by midnight (EST),
July 3, 2003. Dates of travel are from July 22, 2003, through August 27,
2003*. Some restrictions apply.

Great news!  We've extended the ATA Travel Awards Program until
January 31, 2005.  Now any eligible trip credits you earn after
July 1, 2003, can be used toward FREE TRAVEL until
January 31, 2005.  And if that isn't enough, the trip credits
you've already earned, which were due to expire on September 30,
have been extended until January 31, 2004!  (The same goes for
any credits earned prior to July 1, 2003.)  Go to ata.com for
more details or to sign up today.

Web Check-In is now available on ata.com! If you're not checking
any bags and are using an e-ticket, Web Check-In is for you.
Web Check-In allows you to check in for your flight from 24 hours
up to 90 minutes before your scheduled flight departure.

Check out examples of our Think Thursday Fares below. Some
restrictions apply. See end of message for details.

These fares must be booked online at http://www.ata.com/
Here are some examples of our Think Thursday Fares:
Ft. Lauderdale (FLL)
$79 off-peak, each way based on roundtrip purchase to/from Indianapolis

New York (LGA)
$99 off-peak, each way based on roundtrip purchase to/from Lexington
$99 off-peak, each way based on roundtrip purchase to/from Flint, MI

Charlotte, NC (CLT)
$89 off-peak, each way based on roundtrip purchase to/from Cedar Rapids
$99 off-peak, each way based on roundtrip purchase to/from Toledo, OH

Minneapolis/St. Paul (MSP)
$69 off-peak, each way based on roundtrip purchase to/from Chicago-Midway
$89 off-peak, each way based on roundtrip purchase to/from Springfield, IL
Think Thursday Fares Sale Terms and Restrictions

*Fares are available only on ata.com. Fares are for off-peak
travel days, will be higher during peak travel times and are
non-refundable. Fares do not include a federal excise tax of $3
that will be imposed on each flight segment of your itinerary.
A flight segment is defined as a takeoff and a landing. Sale
fares must be purchased by midnight (EST), 7/3/03.  Some flights
may be operated by Chicago Express Airlines d/b/a/ The ATA
Connection.  Fares are subject to change without notice. ATA's
Think Thursday Fares are valid for travel 7/22/03-8/27/03.
Off-peak definition for East - West markets applies Tuesday,
Wednesday and Saturday.  Off-peak definition for Florida markets
applies to Florida Monday-Wednesday and from Florida
Tuesday-Thursday. Fares are not generally available during
high-volume travel periods. Seats are limited and may not be
available on all flights and dates. Not all destinations served
on a daily basis. All sale fares will be fuel-surcharge exempt.
Not all destinations are on sale. Airport facility charge of up
to $18 per round-trip may apply.  All other normal restrictions
apply. Photo I.D. required for flight check-in. For deaf and
hearing impaired callers, TTY 800-293-6194.
Copyright ATA Airlines, Inc. All rights reserved.
For the Think Thursday Fares Sale, visit our web page at:
http://www.ata.com/sales/thursday_fares/030703.html

For a listing of all of our other sales, please visit our Net
Fares web page at http://www.ata.com/whats_hot/netfares.html
**NEED TO BOOK A HOTEL?**

ATA.com now offers thousands of hotel options for all your
lodging needs! Save 20-70% on hotels in over 400 destinations!
Look for links to hotels after you book your flight or the next
time you are on the ata.com home page. Or go directly to our
Hotels page by clicking on http://travel.wwte1.com/pubspec/scripts/eap.asp?GOTO=HOTLAUNCH&eapid=11405-30001&rfrr=-22234.
**SAVE UP TO 20% ON NATIONAL CAR RENTAL RATES**

Now through August 31, 2003, ATA customers can save 20% on
National's leisure rates that include a Saturday night overkeep.
Request Contract ID 5160007 for discount.  For reservations and
terms see: http://www.ata.com/whats_hot/rental_car_rates.html
**GET YOUR COMPLETE GETAWAY WITH ATA VACATIONS**

Book a complete vacation package at http://www.atavacations.com/ today!
**SELF-SERVICE CHECK-IN HAS ARRIVED AT ATA!**

You can now enjoy the convenience of our e-Ticket Service
Centers at Charlotte, Chicago-Midway, Indianapolis, Newark,
Los Angeles, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Orlando, Pittsburgh,
San Francisco, and St. Petersburg/Tampa with many more to
follow in the coming months.