Re: Victory Party & Making Friends

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Victory Party & Making Friends
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 16:55:46 EDT

Begona,

Respect is reciprocal - if the ranger requested you not to bring balloons,
then don't do it.  They have a job, and get very little respect (and probably
low pay.)  This is the time to work on your relationship, not challenge it.

Be sure, however, to invite your rangers to join your picnic during their
lunch break - this is a time to make friends.  Trust me, nobody else ever gives
them squat.

Best wishes and congratulations,
Adam Honigman
Volunteer,