Fwd: Community gardens/sustainability literature

  • Subject: [cg] Fwd: Community gardens/sustainability literature
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 22:28:18 EDT

Anyone want to help out this woman?

Subj: Community gardens/sustainability literature
Date: 7/3/04 9:09:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From: catherine.baird@studentmail.newcastle.edu.au
To: Adam36055@aol.com
Sent from the Internet

Hi Adam,

My name is Catherine and I'm an Environmental Science Honours student at The Univeristy of Newcastle, Australia. I'm currently working on a major research project on the role of community gardens in achieveing sustainability.

I was hoping that you would have some literature on community gardens and their contribution to sustainability. I have done an extensive literature search at the university and there is limited documentation about community gardens.

If you have any resources that could be hyperlinked in an email that you think may assist with my project I would love to read them.

Thank you very much for your help

Catherine

Email: catherine.baird@studentmail.newcastle.edu.au (all lower case)