New Community Garden

  • Subject: [cg] New Community Garden
  • From: "Fran Fassman" <fassman@nova.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 10:14:27 -0400

Hello to all!

We are starting a community vegetable garden as part of a nutrition awareness and community building project. We are located on the campus of a university in the South Florida area. I would be honored if any of you are willing to share advice about starting, particularly gathering the neighborhood to us. Also, anyone who lives in this area and is interested in a plot is welcome to contact me. Looking forward to learning so much from all of you!

Fran