RE: please help with groundhog problem

  • Subject: RE: [cg] please help with groundhog problem
  • From: David Smead <smead@amplepower.com>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 20:32:02 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings,

Many moons ago I had a yard that was infested with gophers.  At work, we
had a blueprint machine - I told you it was many moons ago.  Anyway, the
ammonia which was no longer strong enough for the blueprint machine was
very effective in small doses around the gopher holes.  After a couple of
months my neighbor had a yard infested with gophers -- and he never found
out why they preferred his yard to mine.

\/
Sincerely,

David Smead
http://www.amplepower.com