Re: please help with groundhog problem

  • Subject: Re: [cg] please help with groundhog problem
  • From: "Jude Carson" <cleobar@nbnet.nb.ca>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 10:57:03 -0300

Thanks to everyone with the varied and often "interesting" advice on the
groundhog problem. We have decided to live trap and remove the little devil
and hope he/she doesn't have a large family. Will let you know how we fare.
Cheers from New Brunswick Canada,
Jude Carson
Greater Saint John Community Garden