E-mail I received from the recycled lumber people.....

  • Subject: [cg] E-mail I received from the recycled lumber people.....
  • From: "Deborah Mills" <deborah@greencure.org>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 10:39:34 -0700

To follow is an email I received from the recycled lumber people.Thoughts from the other members please?

The point of this list server is for dialogue and not "commercial" purposes, as I understand it.

We do not consider this venue inappropriate - many community gardeners are
having difficulty finding all-plastic lumber products.

Jane Cohn
Polywood, Inc