Recycled Plastic Lumber

We apologize to any members who were offended by our offer. We hope that those of you who received our email and are interested in using a 100% recycled plastic product to build raised bed gardens or composting bins found our information helpful. To those who are not interested, we are sorry to have spammed you.

Jane Cohn
Polywood, Inc.