Re: Needed - plant costumes and/or activists for Dem convention in Boston

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Needed - plant costumes and/or activists for Dem convention in Boston
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 07:35:06 EDT

I'm copying this to Aresh Jahadi of More Gardens!, who has been known to appear at garden events in a flower suit, and is the toughest guy in a flower suit I know.  And so are his friends.

While I know that he's probably up to his neck in organizing a Bronx headquarters for MoreGardens! and whatever preparations he's making for the Republican convention - the Lower East Side "anarchists" will be making their voices heard as well as the rest of us - I know they need money for their work in saving  Bronx gardens, so if the price is right, maybe some might show up in Boston.

Here is their website - http://www.moregardens.org/moregardens/ and some contact numbers - (718) 585-2109, cell (917) 518-9987.

Good luck,
Adam Honigman

Subj: [cg] Needed - plant costumes and/or activists for Dem convention in Boston