Fwd: Volunteers needed Friday and Sunday from 10:00am on

  • Subject: [cg] Fwd: Volunteers needed Friday and Sunday from 10:00am on
  • From: adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 22:31:34 -0400

If you like laying rescued slate, in the midst of a beautiful garden grape arbor,  with pretty darn good company, come by the Clinton Community Garden, on West 48th Street, between 9th & 10th Avenues in NYC this  coming Friday and Sunday.
As I said to a young, pretty chiseled guy, sunbathing his six-pack, "It's the difference between working out alone, and working with others."
I'll be in for a few hours on Sunday, before I have to go to work - hope to see ya!
Adam Honigman